May 15th 2014 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful morning chapel service we had yesterday.  The Lord moved and helped us to minister to people and to challenge us from the Bible.  I had opportunities to talk with people all day and love them.  The ministry is so wonderful.  Last night almost 70 of our people made the trip down to Portsmouth to be a part of the church plant there.  The Lord moved in power and glory and I bless the Lord for what He did.
Today I'm studying this morning and then discipling new converts also.  After that I have an interview for school.  At lunch I start a recurrence training for twin engine flying.  At 4 I will fly down to Groton CT to be a part of a missionary conference.  I will fly back afterwards.  What a mighty God we serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: