May 7th 2014 6:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Gracious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for all He did on yesterday.  I had a wonderful time teaching Bible in the morning.  I taught on the seven things the Lord hates out of Proverbs 6.  The Lord hates a proud look.  I was able to teach about arrogance and how we should make for sure we do not walk in such a way as to demean etc.....  What a joy to teach the Word of God.  After that I spent most of the day with my beautiful wife.  I was able to make some visits and talk to some people about the Lord!  This is top priority for this boy!  People are crying souls are dying win the lost at any cost!!!  At lunch I took the staff out.  This was fun.  What a blessing to have such a great staff to minister with.  In the evening my wife got to come home.  What a joy to have her back home.  We neither one slept much because of intense coughing but we are at home.  Praise the Lord!  It will get better (smile)!  My Civil Air Patrol meeting was wonderful last night.

Today I'm studying, teaching, witnessing, and preparing for tonight.  I can't wait till the service.  I'm looking forward to what our Great God is going to do.  I'm pumped and excited!  Let's get together tonight and shout it out!  Whoop!  Glory!  Praise the Lord!  See y'all soon!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Philippians 4:6,7
(Don't forget these verses)
(Look them up if your spiritual)

No comments: