May 1st 2014 6:18 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

At the beginning of each month I ask myself some simple questions.  Are you using your time wisely for Jesus Christ?  What are you doing to reach souls?  Are you redeeming time?  These questions and many more need to be asked not just at the beginning of each  month but each and every day.  May the Lord remind us of time and the importance of using it wisely.
Years ago I stopped daily updates because it was wearing me out to write out what the God of Heaven allows us to accomplish for Him daily.  Well today I feel that way.  I'm a bit overwhelmed to think about yesterday.  It was such a wonderful day in the service of the King.  I was able to talk to so many people and help so many people.  It's a thrill to be used of God.  In the evening we had a powerful church service with a full house and a good spirit in the meeting.  The choir sang great, the missionary slides were moving and his preaching was right on target!  What a joy.  Afterwards I was able to speak of Christ to others.  When I got home their was another call from someone on my phone who said they were sinners and their life was a mess and they wanted me to call them and meet with them.  I finally stopped ministering so I could go to bed around 10:30.  This happens almost daily and it gets to a point where you say wow!!  Glory to God!!  This is what we are here for.  This is the reason the God of Heaven has called us.  So we may love people and minister to them.  What a joy!
Today I'm studying, teaching the Bible, visiting and working around the house.  It's going to be a good day on this mission field of the Lord!  Bless the Lord!  Oh what a Saviour!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: