May 2nd 2014 6:22 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Matchless and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

..........."for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth."

Our God tells us not to boast of tomorrow because we simply do not know what another day will bring.  We all found ourselves living this out on yesterday.  When I finished teaching Bible Mrs. Amy text me and said she was laying in the bathroom floor to come get her.  I went in and helped her and sent her home to rest.  In just a little while she said come get me and take me to the ER or I'm going to call 911.  I rushed home to take her to the ER.  Upon arriving and after x ray and a cat scan it showed the she had a hole in her stomach or colon.  They rushed her in for emergency surgery to discover that she did have a hole in the lower part of her colon.  The surgeon was able to repair it.  Bless the Lord!  I would say that this pretty much took up all our day.  Of course we are constantly able to "let our light shine" for Jesus Christ wherever He puts us and whatever He allows us to go through.  Continue to pray for a speedy recovery.  It looks like she will be in the hospital through Monday at least.

Today I'm studying this morning and then going to teach Bible.  After that I will be spending most of the day with my dear wife comforting and being by her side.  I plan on reading a lot!  Just started AB Simpsons book on the Holy Spirit or Power from on High!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: