May 9th 2014 5:48 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for Mrs Amy improving a little bit everyday.  God has a plan and we trust Him with that.  What a wonderful day the Lord gave me on yesterday.  I got to talk to many people, have a interview for  a new student, spend time with my wife, work around the house, go on a double date with my wife and my boy and his girlfriend etc......  Bless the Lord! (I know that was a run on sentence) (didn't think I knew that did you?)
Today I'm shouting it out because we have chapel.  I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the service.  Please pray.  This afternoon is a soccer game.  Also today I am moving things from my hanger to another place.  It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: