May 4th 2014 6:24 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for this day and what it may bring forth.  I love to go worship with God's people in His House.  What a glorious time we have.  I can't wait to see and experience what our Great God is going to do today at Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine.  I praise God that for over 18 years He has given my family the distinct privilege of preaching the Gospel in Maine.  It's been the joy of my life seeing people saved and churches started all over this state.  By His grace and through His power we plan to continue to chip away at this great state one town at a time!
On yesterday we had a good number out soul winning.  It was a joy to go and talk to people about the gospel.  What a thrill to see people open to the gospel.  So many people say a work cannot be started in New England.  They just don't know my God!  He can do anything!  He is doing it here and in other places in the Northeast!  Let's stay at it.
After the morning soul winning I spent the rest of the day with my beautiful wife sitting by her side and helping her with  whatever she needed.  It's a blessing to have such a wonderful wife.  She asked me "do you mind staying here all day?"  I said it's a joy to help you beautiful!  Praise the Lord for some improvement.  She still has a longgggggg ways to go.  Please keep us in your prayers!
Today I'm studying and preaching all day.  Also I will be staying with Mrs. Amy as much as possible.  It's going to be a good day.  Pray much for decisions to be made, people to be saved, lives to be transformed by His power!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: