May 6th 2014, 6:25 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful and powerful day on yesterday.  It started out in my study and then after that spent some time with my beautiful wife before taking the young people to Boston.  Once arriving in Medford (Boston suburb) our young people sang great.  It was a blessing to see them sing for the Lord!  Glory to God for all He did in that service.  In the afternoon I took the young people into downtown Boston for the culture of it and to look around.  I had a blast.  I love the city and oft times have wondered why I'm not ministering in the city.  It's such a joy to share the Gospel with so many people.  We went back to Medford for the evening service where our choir came down and hit it out of the park.  We ended up singing four songs and the mixed ensemble sang!!!  Glory to God!!  What a joy to see our choir be a blessing to another church!  I preached out of Mark 2 and it was enjoined with liberty and power.  I'm so encouraged in all that God is doing in New England.  I called it a day around 11.

To God be the glory my wife is going to get to eat a little bit this morning of more solid food.  If all goes well she should be coming home today!!!  Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!  It really is amazing how much God loves us that He would allow us to go through these situations of life.  What a mighty God we serve!  I can't say enough about our church family and how much they love us.  It's such a joy to be surrounded my such great people!  I thank God for our church!!

Today I'm studying, teaching, visiting, be a part of Civil Air Patrol meeting, and taking our staff out for lunch because its staff appreciation day!  I love our staff and thank God for each of them!  The Lord has put us together and I bless His Holy Name for what He continues to do among us!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: