May 16th 2014 6:54 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Majestic Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

All praise to Him who reigns on high!!  Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me Bless His Holy Name!!!
What a powerful day I had on yesterday.  I was busy in the office with interviews for school and many other things that always come up.  The ministry is people so therefore you minister to people all day.  You talk with people whenever they need you.  What a joy to pour your life into people.  After lunch I ended up having to drive to CT.  I really enjoyed myself at the North Stonington Baptist Church.  I appreciate the opportunity to be able to talk about our aviation ministry and the vision we have of reaching all of New England with the gospel.  After the service me and "Bro. Intern" made it home after 12 a.m.  It was a full day to say the least.
Today I'm studying, preaching a graveside service, and visiting among many other things that are scheduled.  I'm praying toward a powerful day in the LORD!!!  Glory to God!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: