November 13th 2009 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Psalms 100:5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

First of all we learn from this great text that the Lord is good. I can say a hearty AMEN to that!! He is good all the time. I appreciate all HE did on the my recent trip in helping me physically and spiritually to be able to preach the Word of God in the Power of the Holy Ghost. HE is a good God all the time and HE is worthy to be praised.

Second we learn that HIS mercy is everlasting. Daily HE looks down from heaven and has pity on us. Not only does HE have pity but HE takes it to another step and does something about it. HE reaches HIS long arm of mercy down into our lives and moves and directs. Glory to God for HIS everlasting mercy!!

Third we find HIS truth endureth to all generations. Their is not a generation that does not have HIS truth. I'm glad today that I have it. I don't wonder if I contain it I know I have it. We have the truth of the Saviour, the truth of the Scriptures, and the truth of the Spirit. Well Hallelujah!!!

I appreciate all of you that prayed for me while I was away. The Lord did move in my life for which I am grateful. It never ceases to amaze me about the filling of the Holy Ghost!! I could not do anything was it not for that.

I'm thrilled to be back where God has called me and I am looking forward to seeing more lives changed with the gospel of the Grace of God.

Pray much for me today. I will be playing catch up on alot of things around the farm. Everywhere I go their is always oppurtunities to witness. Pray that I could lead some people to the Lord today and everyday. I desire to be used of God in a mighty way!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: