November 28th 2009 6:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name on this windy and cold Saturday Morning

I have been up now for about an hour studying the Word of God and the life of Isaac Case. The young at heart group from Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine will be headed up to where this great preacher is buried today. It really stirs your heart to study such a great man of God and see what He accomplished for God's Glory.

I am preparing also for a big day on tomorrow. Oh that the Power of God will be my portion and the anointing of the Holy Ghost will permeate the House of God on tomorrow. We desperately need the touch of God to continue with a missionary zeal and spirit that reaches the next towns with the gospel.

Pray much for me today that I would be my best for Jesus.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: