November 29th 2009 5:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

2 Timothy 2:1 THOU therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

These are the inspired words of Paul to his young preacher boy. They have been preserved for us down through time and are penetrating our own hearts this morning. Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. Don't be a weakling or wimp. It reminds me of the song stand up stand up for Jesus!! May we hear and heed these words as Born Again Christians.

I am praising God for this day that He has given me to serve Him. I am thrilled about the prospects of what this day holds. I'm looking forward to alot of visitors being there today. Pray that souls will be saved and the saints of God stirred today.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: