November 20th 2009 5:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise God from whom all blessings flow! We should all stop right where we are and throw both hands up in the air and BLESS HIS NAME!!!!! Now wasn't that wonderful!!

I had a great day on yesterday. I was busy around the farm cutting trees and running dick the digger. I also spent several hours with Pastor Thistle. He is an old A and P mechanic and also a flight instructer from years gone by. I am asking him if you would like to come on board and help us with some instructing. What a blessing it was to fellowship with him and see that his vision of reaching other towns is the same as ours.

In the afternoon I had a good counseling session that went real well and I am grateful for another family that is now pressing on for God's Glory.

In the evening I discipled the Berards. I am encouraged by their growth in the Lord. They are ready anytime to pour their life into some young converts and disciple them.

Today I will study some, work around the house and leave to go to the couples retreat in Mystic CT around 11. I am excited about spending this time with the most wonderful lady in all the world, my beautiful wife.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: