November 19th 2009 5:30 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful, Supernatural and Glorious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Do you have up the shield of faith this morning? I know that yesterday it was up all day as our church bombarded the throne of Grace praying and seeking the face of God for His direction and will for us. I know He is moving and we are being patient to see what He is doing to do.

My day was blessed on yesterday with study, work around farm, moving airplanes at airport and church last night. Everything was tremendous and I appeciate the Lord helping me through the day.

This morning I am going to study some and then cut trees. After that I have an appointment with a local Pastor. I will try again to get down to Manchester. I have a counseling session this afternoon and discipleship tonight. Wow, now that's alot to do in one day. The Lord being my helper I want to get that done and even more!!! It's just wonderful serving the Lord!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: