November 18th 2009 5:31 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

"Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord, praise ye the Lord"

This should be the theme of our life! Everyday our lips should be tipped with praise. May the Lord help us to live out the truths of the Word of God in our daily.

My day was very busy and blessed on yesterday. I studyed a good part of the day getting ready for Bible Institute. What a thrill it was to be able to go and teach my class. I pray that the Lord will continue to give me a vision of what these classes are doing not only for me but for others.

My first staff meeting with Bro. Dave went very well. I praise the Lord for a good associate. Hopefully soon we will be able to take him on for more financial support.

Today I will be working around the farm, studying for tonight's service and possibly flying down to Manchester to talk to the man the owns Wiggens Airways. Pray hard that God would move on his heart for our flights to Greenland and beyond.

As you are in prayer today remember this is an important day in the life of our church. All you that know the situation know how to pray! Bombard the throne of God!!!! Beg the God of Heaven to move in power and great glory!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: