November 7th 2009 7:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of Our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful morning the Lord has blessed us with here in Southern Maine. It's a cool 25 degrees and frost is all over the grass. I have already been outside to check on "Willy the Wood Boiler."

I want to wish my girl a happy 17th birthday. She is so special to us and I praise God for the fine young lady that she is. I pray many blessings will continue to be hers. Take time today to wish her a happy birthday.

My day was amazing on yesterday. I was very busy with counseling, ministry, flying, and visiting all day. What a joy to be used of the God of Heaven. I still can't believe many days why HE called me to preach but I'm glad HE did!! Bless His Name.

Pray for me today as I travel back to N.C. and preach. I need the touch of God on my life. Also pray for me physically. My left ear is totally plugged. I believe the Lord is working so we can get to the bottom of my chronic issues I have had for years. It's kinda tough preaching and singing and not being able to hear properly but God is good all the time!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: