November 14, 2009 7 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name and Good Morning!!

What a glorious day the Lord has given us here in Southern Maine. The tempature is a warm 46 degrees and it raining and cloudy. I love days like this!! I am hungry to hear from heaven today. Oh that the Holy Ghost will speak to me from the precious Word of God. I want to be my best for the people that God has entrusted to me. I thank God for the people of the Calvary Baptist Church. I'm looking forward to our day that we have together on tommorow.

I had a good study yesterday morning. After that I went to the wood pile and hauled wood till lunch. Then Mrs. Amy and I flew up to Wiscasset to fellowship with the Carters at Barters Island Baptist Church. When we got back we worked in the woodpile till almost 6 o'clock. It's fun to work in the dark here in Maine. I had a brief counseling session with someone in the evening and then finally we were off to bed. It was a wonderful day in the Lord.

I'm thrilled about studying and visting today. I'm sure their will be things around the farm I will do also. Just think a few more hours and the Lord's day will be here. I'm excited!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: