November 6th, 2009 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I got in yesterday around 12 noon. It was a quick trip and the Lord truly did bless the efforts. I enjoyed preaching the Word of God at Trinity Baptist in Asheville N.C. I am looking forward to going back there on Sunday to preach some more.

I got to talk to alot of people about the Lord and share many gospel tracts. What a blessing to have your feet "shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace."

I worked on "Dick the Digger" yesterday afternoon and also chopped up some wood.

Last night late we had a new family that has been coming to our church visit with us. They left around 10:30. What a blessing to have the sweet fellowship. They said they are going to start coming to our church. I pray that Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford gives them a warm welcome.

My day today is just like a blur. I am excited about studying the blessed KJV this morning and then an appointment at 9, 10:45, 11:15 fly up north this afternoon to counsel with a lady who just lost her dad another counseling appointment this afternoon and then if theirs anytime left some sweet fellowship with my family. Woooooo Weeee. Pray for me.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: