November 27th 2009 7:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Most Wonderful Name in the World The Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday with family and friends. I want to thank God for all that came over and made our Thanksgiving celebration just splendid.

This is a new day but for the Christians we are thankful also today. I type and look out my window rejoicing in God's goodness on my life.

I worked almost all day yesterday on "Dick the Digger" and "Donnie the Dumptruck." What a blast I had moving around 10 loads of stumps and debris. I went back out last night in the dark and the lights work well on the digger. Praise the Lord for His blessings.

My family and I are going on a trip up Maine today to get the kids Christmas gift. A little Shizzu puppy for Baxter who we are going to name Baily. This guy had an unbelievable deal on them. Some one sent us some money and said we must spend it on the kids so here it is.

My heart is thrilled about the drive today because I love Maine. I'm praying for many opportunities to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Theirs so little time and so much to do.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: