November 26th 2009 7:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday is a thanksgiving day for the Christian. When I rolled out of the bed this morning I put my hand in the air and blessed the Lord for just being alive and able to praise Him. What a mighty God we serve.

I had an encouraging day yesterday of studying, visiting, working, and church service last night. What a good time I had preaching the Word of God about being giving thanks. The Bible has alot to say about this great topic and I enjoyed looking at several of those for the message last night.

Today I will study some this morning and then work around the house. We have a big crew coming over in the afternoon. It's going to be an exciting day here at the Bell's household.

What a joy to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and give Him thanks on this great day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: