February 10th 2010 7:18 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a cloudy day here in Maine and were looking forward to receiving maybe an inch of snow. We have had a very mild winter. I have not started my snow blower for over a month.

We had a good institute last night as I taught on Soul winning. I appreciate all of those that are involved and what God is doing in our midst. I believe our church is poised to see great and mighty things in the future.

My day yesterday was encouraging to be able to go and spend some time with Pastor Faulk. He's a great guy and I like being around people like that. We took him six missionary boards. The C177 flew excellent. I'm enjoying that plane while ours is in Haiti.

Today I will be studying and visiting most of the day. Also I plan on working on the school handbook and getting it ready to print. I can't wait until tonight when we get to go to the House of God!

Paul writes about his situations of life that he went through in Acts 20 and comes to this conclusion "But none of these things move me." Is not this the way we ought to be as we serve the LORD! Unmoved by the details of life that would normally discourage us. May the God of Heaven help us to be faithful to the task He has called us to.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: