February 17th 2010 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. The morning in the study was great. Then I cut and split some wood. I spent the rest of the day with my friend Bro. Tad Marshall. The teaching seminar was a huge blessing for all of us on last night. The truths that were brought out were priceless and they in turn will help us to be better teachers for God's Glory and honor.

Also on yesterday I went to town hall and started the process of checking into what we have to do if we decide to renovate our building. I have meetings the rest of the week on that. Please pray for God's will to be done.

Today I'm excited about studying the Word, visiting some, preparing for tonight's service and fellowshipping with the Marshals. It's going to be a good day!!

Praise the Lord for His many blessings.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: