February 20th 2010

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I'm excited about the day that God has before us. I have been up early preparing in prayer and study already. I'm looking forward to super soul winning Saturday. Then I'm taking the guys from New England Baptist Bible College tubing this afternoon. Then we will hurry back and prepare for the youth meeting tonight. I'm sensing big things for the meeting tonight. Would you not pray that the power of God would fall on our meeting and multitudes of lives will be changed for God's glory and honor? And I know you will.

What a delight to report daily on what our Great God is doing in our midst.

Continue to pray for the Brooke Suttles family as they seek God's will. They are with us during these days.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: