February 4th 2010 6:31 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

What a wonderful day I had yesterday studying, soul-winning, visiting, and preaching last night. I praise God for the opportunity that HE has given me to serve Him here. I also was busy on the phone alot coordinating different aspects of flights that need to go to Haiti. Please pray that I can do that this morning.

Today my mom and dad are happy as finally their house will be put on the foundation. What an exciting day that we have waited and longed for. I appreciate all the Lord has done to allow this to happen.

Our services last night were a huge blessing. I am loving preaching through Proverbs. Their is so much wisdom to be gleaned from the Word of God and HE is helping us and strengthening our faith.

The choirs had a good practice last night after service. What a joy to lead such a great group of people.

Please pray about our future building projects. I am showing our building today. We are hoping to move to a bigger facility soon and get ready for the fall school year. So much to do so little time!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: