February 11th 2010 6:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a blessing it was to labour hard in the study yesterday. I will say I enjoy it but it is work to stay at it. Their is so much to do to ready ourselves for things that are upcoming.

Our services last night were blessed of God as I preached on the Fear of the Lord. May we all realize that this is the beginning of knowledge. It is lacking in so many people today. I know that I want to live in the fear of the Lord everyday. It keeps everything in perspective in our lives.

Today I take all the school aged kids on a historical tour to Newburyport to see where George Whitefield preached. Also we will go and see the crypt will he is buried under the pulpit. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with all the kids. I can't wait till we start our school where we can daily invest in their lives. May the God of Heaven help us to raise up an army of Calvary Cavaliers!!

Keep praying for us! We covet your daily prayers for our ministry here.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: