February 23rd 2010 7:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. We had just a wonderful staff meeting. It's exciting to see all that God is doing in our midst. While at the church I also met with our architect (Doug Nason) to discuss our vision for renovation. Our God is a mighty God and HE is leading us through this process.

After that I took all the Suttles boys on airplane rides and a few of us went and surveyed down the east coast. We need labourers to preach the gospel all up and down the eastern seaboard. You can leave my house and go to the east side of 95 all the way to Boston and it is wide open to go and plant a independent fundamental Baptist Churches. Let's do it!!!!

In the afternoon we all worked up some wood and had a good time doing it.

In the evening we visited some and had some family time together.

This morning I have been busy preparing to go and hear some good old time preaching out of KJV! I'm excited to get my soul fed. Also I have been tending to Willy the wood boiler. He's a little mad at me because I have been giving him to much "green" wood so I had to clean him out. Oh well! I'm not scared of him! It's going to be a great day in the worship of the KING!! Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: