February 28th, 2010 6:39 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

What a wonderful day we have before us. I'm excited to see all that God is going to do in and through the services at our church. If your in the area please come out and be a part of it. Sunday School is 9:30 and church is 10:30. I'm looking for God to do supernatural things.

We just got our power back a little bit ago. I have been off line now since Thursday. I thank the Lord for the generator that has helped.

Our annual couples retreat was a huge success. I praise the Lord for around 30 couples that came out and made this year a wonderful time. Bro. Cal Fuller preached to us and it was a great blessing.

I must go and prepare for the morning.

Have a glorious day and don't forget to pray for us.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: