February 13th 2010 7:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Magnificent Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was very blessed and busy on yesterday. I started out in my study early. After that I flew to Nashua to meet a school administrator. We looked around the school and chatted awhile about our plans to start a school this fall. After a short lunch I flew from Nashua to Islesboro to spend some time mentoring Bro. Bill. We had a wonderful time together. I then flew back home for a meeting at 4:30 with a real estate guy. At six we had the Young at Heart banquet and then called it a night.

I still stand amazed at how much an airplane allows you to pack so much in a day. I redeemed six hours of the day by flying and actually accomplished alot more besides redeeming time. Was it not for the plane I would have never even planned to do what I did on yesterday. What a great tool to use for God's Glory!!! Amen and Amen!

How exciting it was to see 28 "young at heart" out last night for the banquet. They almost needed some supervision during their games. What a great bunch of people. Praise the Lord for a real good time.

Please continue to pray for us about God's will for a building. Everywhere we look the doors are closed for us so I am going to make a decision soon about what to do.

I looking forward to studying and soul-winning today. Were anticipating a great day on tomorrow with "I love my church Sunday"! What a thrill!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: