February 14th 2010 4:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day it is. I'm excited to see what the God of Heaven is going to do in the church services today. We are looking for powerful services and lives to be changed through the preaching of the Word of God.

My day was blessed all day yesterday as I studied in the morning, then went and spent some time with Alec Kindred mentoring and fellow shipping. You can see by the pictures that we flew over to the ice runway. That is very neat but it was also as slippery as I have ever seen. After that Abigail and I went soul winning. We had some good contacts. I came home and got ready and went to a sweetheart banquet and then was back at 9. A good long prosperous day for Jesus.

Come today prepared to see God move in power and glory on the services. Their is no telling what He will do today. I'm looking forward to preaching the Word of God and fellow shipping with the saints.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: