February 24th 2010 5:43 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a way to open up the blog everyday. It never gets old to me talking about the mighty Name of our Saviour. I know for me when I go to prayer daily I spend a good amount of time worshipping the Lord and concentrating on His Name! It's a wonderful spiritual exercise and ends up being a sweet time of devotion.

My day yesterday was filled with hearing preaching and reading the Word of God. Wow! We heard some great messages from the Word of God up to Standish Baptist Church. The Lord moved in power and glory on the meetings. What a blessing to be able to be there.

Today I will spend a good part of the day preparing for the meeting tonight. My wife and I also will be working on our handbook for Sanford Christian Academy. I'm excited to see all that God is going to do this fall in starting a new school. Come prepared and excited to church tonight expecting God to do great and mighty things in the service. I will do my best as the preacher to be prepared and I know the God of Heaven will meet with us!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: