February 18th 2010 6:00 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. I was busy till around 11 in my study. I appreciate the Lord meeting with me daily. I enjoyed my Bible readings through 1 Samuel in the morning. I spent most of the afternoon with the Marshals. We went to the Portland head light and out to eat. What a wonderful time we had and it's been good to fellowship with our friends.

In the afternoon we prepared for the Wednesday night service. I don't know what anybody else thinks but the Holy Ghost just absolutely moved in power and glory in the meeting. The rejoicing, tears, worship, and message touched my heart. God is moving in power and glory and I am careful to give Him all the praise for it.

Today I will study, visit, and have a few meetings with town officials. Also we change families today. The Brooke Suttles family will be coming to stay with us for the next several days. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with him and his family these next several days.

What a mighty God we serve!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: