February 25th 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Magnificent Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It is raining so hard here. We are suppose to get 2 to 5 inches of rain just today. What an easy winter we have had so far.

My day was blessed yesterday as I spent all morning with the Brook Suttles family encouraging them and answering questions about the ministry. The rest of the day I spent in personal study and message preparation for the evening service. The Lord seemed to settle in on our meeting last night and I so praise His Name for how He helped me to share the Word of God about the Fear of the Lord. I am enjoying the study that we are having on Wednesday nights. Sometimes I wish we could cover more ground but we are going forward so praise the Lord for that.

Today I will be in my study all day getting things together for school. I also will be preparing for some upcoming special meetings that I will be preaching next week. I'm looking forward to a powerful day of ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: