February 5th, 2010 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

We had a very exciting day yesterday watching dads house be delivered and put onto the foundation. How wonderful it was to see the progress. "A desire accomplished is sweet to the soul."

As you can see in the picture a friend has let me borrow a Cessna Cardinal. What a fun airplane to fly. It's a quick little thing also. I went and spent about an hour and half with the instructor. I appreciate the kindness of my friend and him helping out the ministry while the Cherokee Six is in Haiti.

My heart is full as we wait and see what God is going to do about a building for us. I showed our building yesterday to a potential buyer and it shows again on Monday. Get your moving shoes on I see "the cloud"! (Welllllll, shout Glory!!!!)

The ladies meeting last night was a huge success. Around 20 ladies were out and Amy said she had a wonderful time teaching on Miriam. Praise the Lord for this ministry of our church.

Today I am going to fellowship with a pastor friend after I study this morning. I also plan to witness to some people today and share the gospel. This afternoon I'm going to fly or drive down to Hartford and preach for a singles valentine banquet. I may come back tonight or tomorrow. Please pray for the Power of God to be on me tonight as I preach. I desire to be a blessing to all.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: