February 9th 2010 7:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day yesterday serving the Lord. After the time in my study I went to 9 a.m. staff meeting. That is always a blessing to share with the leaders of our church and pray together.

After that I spent some time at the airport adjusting a rudder on the Cessna 177.

I took my friend out to eat and then back to the house for woodcutting. I spent the rest of the day working on details of our new Christian school that will start in the fall.

Today I will be working on the handbook for the school, studying and preparing for institute tonight, and possibly flying to Nantucket to survey that field of service. Their is so much to do in the Northeast. What a thrill to serve!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: