February 12th 2010 6:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Powerful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

By the good Grace of God I would never want to offend one of those little ones so therefore I am choosing to do the opposite. I'm choosing to pour my life into the little ones and see them grow up to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

That's what Mrs. Amy and I did yesterday when we took most of the school aged kids down to see where the late George Whitfield preached. This was the tour of tours. Thanks to Pastor Rob John for a tremendous tour. The kids were excellent and we all will never forget what the Lord did for us. Thank you young people for a good day!

I worked at the airport and went shopping to end the day. It was a great day of service.

Today I will be studying this morning and then flying up north to mentor and then down south to look at a Christian school. In the afternoon I will make a few visits. In the evening we plan on a special evening with the young at heart at our church. I'm excited about the day that God has planned for us. Well Glory!

If you desire to keep following what God is doing this is where you will find most of the information. I got tired of facebook. It seems like a bunch of idle chatter to me. No offense but I just don't have time for that at this point in my life. So much to do and so little time to accomplish it all.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: