October 11th 2011 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I want to say a big thank you to all of you that read this blog daily and pray for our ministry. You are one of the reasons why we continue on and experience the blessings of God. What a powerful ministry it is to pray one for another. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

What great services we had on yesterday. Wow!! We had powerful services in the morning with Bro. Badgett preaching and Brother Ammons preaching. Last night Bro. Fuller hit it out of the park preaching on the abundant life! Well Glory to God!!!

Today we have school, morning service, lunch, and then I'm flying up for a miny missions conference in Jackman. I'm taking three missionaries with me today. After the service we are having our first baptism. It's going to be a wonderful afternoon. We then will fly back for our evening service. This is addicting! I love the Lord because He first loved me! I love serving Him! Whoopee!!! Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: