October 6th 2011 5:27 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Have we gotten over what the Lord Jesus Christ has done for us. I sense sometimes people saying oh the same greeting. "At that Name" the scriptures declare. Wow, what a Name. Every knee shall bow! Glory to God that I have bowed my knee on this side of eternity. Thank you Jesus for saving a wretch like me!

Yesterday I studied, taught Bible, visited, painted two closets and another post, hung all the mission boards and had a tremendous service last night. To God be the Glory for what He is doing here!

Today I'm studying this morning, my class has a quiz so I'm running up to the Fryeburg fair to look at boilers for the school and then lunch with Pastor Wiley my friend. This afternoon I will work some more around the school and then go soul winning tonight. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: