October 13th 2011 5:51 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a mighty God we serve. Wow! Glory! Whoopee! Hallelujah! Amen and Amen!!

Boy have we had a wonderful missions conference. God has been so good to meet with us every meeting. I give all the Glory to HIm for what He is doing in our midst!

Yesterday was just tremendous. I was at school early and then flew up with two of the missionary kids to Portland. They had never been on a airplane before. I made a visit and then flew home for morning chapel. The God of Heaven rung us out as we heard powerful preaching on being a disciple. The altar call was long and very moving. God is working mightily! In the afternoon I took one of the missionaries golfing. In the evening Bro. Fuller preached a great message on let loose and trusting God. Glory!!

Today I'm in my study early and then going to teach Bible in the morning. I have a lot of things to do to catch up now that the conference is over. I will be working at the church all day. We are remodeling the nursery. This is an exciting project. Also I am fixing a music room for the choir. Praise the Lord for His mighty hand that is at work! Every night of the missions conference was well attended. I think last night we had around 90. Isn't that just good?!! God is so wonderful!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: