October 21st 2011 5:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful birthday I had on yesterday. I worked all day at the church. It was a blessing to be able to minister to others all day.

Last night we had a great time on soul-winning visitation. God is moving and it was a blessing to be able to go out.

Today I'm preparing now for chapel service and will also be working the rest of the day around the church. Tonight I'm going visiting in the hospital. It's going to be a wonderful day of service to the King!

I'm getting excited about our Cessna 402 coming back into service. It has been gone for over two years. I can't wait to see it flying missions again here in the northeast and Canada. Please be praying about all the different cost involved in bringing it back on-line here and also for wisdom as I make decisions about the future of this ministry. We really need a place to train missionary pilots. I'm praying about what God would have us do.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: