October 3rd 2011 5:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Magnificant Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. God moved in power and great glory on the meeting. I bless the Lord for how He helped me to preach the Word of God. I preached all day out of Acts on "this is that"! Well Glory! That's the kind of church I want our church to be. That's the kind of life I want to have. That's the kind of family I want to have! When the Holy Ghost was poured out on the early church it made a difference. It will make the difference in our life also. Oh God do it again for our local church!

We had good crowds and two families joined our church. Also last night we baptized one young lady that had gotten saved a few months ago. How exciting!

Today is our first day of school. What thrill to have finally worked so hard to see this day come to fruition. Bless the Lord oh my soul!

Also today after I teach Bible class I will going down to a preachers fellowship in Mass. I am looking foward to what God has in store for us there.

Thank you for praying for us. God is moving and blessing and I'm so thrilled to be a part of it!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: