October 7th 2011 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. I flew up to Fryeburg to the fair. I enjoyed looking at the wood boilers and other man things. I also appreciated the fellowship with Pastor Ness and Bro. Carter. Bro. Parvis came with me also. What a blessing.

At lunch Pastor Wiley came to look at the building. It was a blessing to have him at our house and enjoyed the fellowship.

I worked at the school in the afternoon. At night we all went soul-winning and my wife and I had a tremendous visit in Exeter N.H. Praise the Lord for His guiding hand.

Today is chapel day and I can't wait to see what our God is going to do in the meeting this morning. Pray! This afternoon I flying over to Newport N.H. to preach in a tent meeting. I will fly back tonight. Pray for the tent meeting that the God of Heaven would bless!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: