October 19th 2011 6:10 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a wonderful morning. I love Wednesdays because we get to go to church. It's such a joy to go and preach the Word of God to the sheep God has given me. I'm praying for a power packed service tonight with the touch of the Holy Ghost on it! Pray with me that God does great and mighty things.

Yesterday I taught Bible and then worked at the church all day. In the evening I went out with Dad and Tammy. It was a blessed day of ministry.

Today I'm studying and working at the church. This morning I have an interview with another teacher.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. I still have not got over the fact that the King of Kings and Lord of Lords allows me to serve Him! Well Glory to God!

No comments: