October 17th 2011 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful Lord's day on yesterday. My how He helped us to preach the Word of God and share it with His people. In the morning we had a good crowd and a wonderful spirit in the meeting. In the afternoon I flew up to Jackman and had another wonderful meeting. Praise God for this mission. The weather was windy but the flights were still good. I flew threw my first snow on yesterday so that was neat. In the evening we had another wonderful service. The crowd was strong and the Spirit of God stirred our hearts as I preached on those that are Born of God overcome the world.

Today I'm studying now and then going to teach two Bible classes. After that I'm going to be working around the church and on my study here at the house. Also I plan to fly up to Augusta to look at a bus for our bus route. It's getting bigger and we need to bring more kids out. Yesterday we had in the 30's on our bus. I love kids! One day God's going to give us 100's of kids coming on the bus and in our school.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: