October 16th 2011 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day on yesterday. I worked in my study in the morning and then at the church all day till jubilee time. We painted, cleaned, buffed floors and got ready for Saturday night jubilee. What a tremendous crowd and a good spirit was in the meeting. God moved in power and glory as the Word of God was preached. Several came to the altar and made decisions for Christ. What a blessing it was. The meal in the fellowship hall was such a blessing afterwards. I thank God for the facilities He has given us to use for Him.

Today I'm studying this morning and then looking forward to going and preaching after while. We have been in missions conference so it's been a few weeks since I have been able to preach in my pulpit. I'm looking forward to what God is going to feed us from His precious Word.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: