October 4th 2011 5:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Eternal Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Well Glory to God! What a wonderful first day of school. Bless the Lord! It was just great! Thank you Jesus that we get to invest in these young peoples lives everyday of the week! Amen and Amen!

I left after I taught Bible class and drove down to Groton Mass. to be part of a Pastors Fellowship. What a blessing it was to be around such good men. I praise God for the Bible messages that I heard and the fellowship I enjoyed. Pastor Tom Faulk is doing a wonderful job in Groton. Please pray for him and the work there that God would continue to bless it!

I was able to make it back for staff meeting. Thank the Lord for the wonderful staff that we have. It's so exciting to see it all finally come together.

Today I'm studying this morning, teaching Bible Class, having a financial meeting with local officials (pray!), working on the building, and enjoying eating supper on time (smile). We still have some little things that I'm working on and should get done with them this week.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: