October 25th 2011 5:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a tremendous day I had on yesterday. I was up early in my study and then teaching Bible class on Pauls Instructions to a young preacher. My first point was stir up the gift of God which is in you! We still need to hear that today.

After that I flew up to Houlton to put up a steeple. What a joy it was to finally see this put on the church. It's 36 feet tall and was kind of touchy putting it up there but we made it! (How can you ever show everything but just trust me it was so exciting!!!) Thank you Jesus! The flight up there and back was great. Praise the Lord for six hours redeemed and used for other things for God's glory.


Today I'm studying, working around the church, teaching Bible, going to get a bus in Augusta and discipling tonight. It's going to be a good day in the work of the ministry! Well Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: