October 8th 2011 6:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

When I was kid preacher I always dreamed of the day that I would be preaching everyday. Well, that day has come. If I don't preach a full length message I'm usually on the radio everyday. Like yesterday, I preached my broadcast, then chapel, and also a tent meeting last night! Glory to God for the privilege to be used of the Almighty! What a mighty God we serve. I flew over to the Vermont border yesterday afternoon. We had a good meeting with two messages preached. I preached the final message there last night. I preach again today at 4 and then back home to prepare for mission conference.

Our first chapel was a great success yesterday. The Spirit of God touched us and stirred our heart as I spoke on Self Denial. Our first week of school was a great blessing.

My wife is speaking today at a ladies conference. Pray much for her. We will meet back up tonight. I going toward Vermont she will be somewhat local in Lebanon.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: