October 12th 2011 6:03 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I don't know how much better it can get this week. I feel like I'm in heaven with all of these missionaries and meetings we have been having! Thank you Jesus for shining on us and praise God for the liberty of the Holy Ghost.

I worked yesterday morning around the church putting up molding and different things. I went home and changed and got ready for our morning chapel service. Bro. Brown preached a great message. After lunch we (myself, missionaries the Browns, Roberts, Badgetts, and Eli) flew up to Jackman for a miny missions conference at our mission church. What a great service we had there. We had a first time visitor. After that we had our first baptism service. At that service we had more visitors. Wow! It was wonderful to experience all of this. God is doing some great and mighty things!




We flew home and got ready for our evening meeting. What a meeting we had at night. The message was preached the altars were full and the God of Heaven stirred our hearts! Well Glory!

Today we have morning and evening services again. What a joy and delight it is to serve the KING! Hallelujah!! I'm sad that it's the last meetings. The Lord has done some great and mighty things in our lives this week.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: