October 5th 2011 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well, I'm glad I get to go to church tonight. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the meeting. How exciting it is to be part of a great church here in Southern Maine. Pray for the Power of the Holy Ghost to be on the meeting!

Yesterday was a tremendous day. I praise God for how the Lord helped us all. School is going great! I love my Bible class and their is a tremendous spirit in the school. I pray it stays that way. We have right at 40 students! Glory to God!

After school yesterday I painted for around four hours. Theirs still a lot of little stuff that has to be done. Today I'm studying, teaching, painting, and hanging up missionary boards. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: