October 18th 2011 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

The Lord blessed my day yesterday. I enjoyed teaching Bible class. I'm teaching on having an excellent spirit.

After that I flew to Augusta and looked at a bus. I also bought the bus to use for our bus ministry and Christian school. It's a international 72 passenger. I told the guy that I wanted it but would have to raise the 2500 dollars for it. I appreciate my friend in S.C. giving me 1,000 toward it yesterday. I think the rest will come in by Sunday and then we will go back and get it. It's exciting to see what God is doing!

I flew back and enjoyed a wonderful staff meeting with our super staff! Praise the Lord for our fine team that the Lord has assembled together here.

I went golfing in the afternoon and played five holes before it got dark. In the evening I spent time with my family.

Today I'm studying, teaching Bible, and working at the church most of the day doing odds and ends. It's wonderful to be used of God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: