February 11th 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow what a wonderful chapel yesterday morning. Thank you for praying. We had a young man saved at the end of the chapel service. He came to me crying and said Pastor Bell I want to know that I have Eternal Life! Well Glory! He does now!

In the afternoon I made some cabinet doors and then flew up to Portland to get some blankets for the engines on the 402. After that I went and picked up an old skid steer to use for plowing at the church. In the eveving we invited a new family over to eat with us. He also brought his banjo and dobro so we had a bluegrass picking time. In the evening we had prayer meeting. What a blessing to pray together and believe God for miracles at our church.

Today I'm going to be studying a lot of the day. Also we plan to go over to the bus sliding party at shaker pond. I will also install some cabinet doors. Tonight is prayer meeting night. It's going to be a wonderful day! I can't wait to see what God is going to do on tomorrow! I'm expecting powerful services here at our local church! Praise God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: